What TV shows would you like to see get a deluxe DVD release?
Joe
2010-08-26 13:21:43 UTC
Irrespective whether any former or current TV show/s mentioned
already
is available on DVD or Blu ray (but you reckon its release could've
included a lot more in the way of extras), or still isn't available,
what greatly admired TV shows would you love seeing get a deluxe DVD
release.
Lord Vader III
2010-08-26 18:19:13 UTC
Post by Joe
Irrespective whether any former or current TV show/s mentioned
already
is available on DVD or Blu ray (but you reckon its release could've
included a lot more in the way of extras), or still isn't available,
what greatly admired TV shows would you love seeing get a deluxe DVD
release.
Buffy is the only one I'm waiting for but it seems it may never come
on Blu-Ray. :(

http://www.quadruplez.com/2010/06/essay-why-buffy-may-never-be-blu/

LVIII
e***@aol.com
2010-08-26 18:26:41 UTC
Post by Lord Vader III
Post by Joe
Irrespective whether any former or current TV show/s mentioned
already
is available on DVD or Blu ray (but you reckon its release could've
included a lot more in the way of extras), or still isn't available,
what greatly admired TV shows would you love seeing get a deluxe DVD
release.
Buffy is the only one I'm waiting for but it seems it may never come
on Blu-Ray.  :(
http://www.quadruplez.com/2010/06/essay-why-buffy-may-never-be-blu/
LVIII
I would like to see Rich Man Poor Man Book 1 and the tacky Book 2-
(with Gregg Henry) .

Marc
Barb May
2010-08-27 04:13:01 UTC
Post by e***@aol.com
I would like to see Rich Man Poor Man Book 1 and the tacky Book 2-
(with Gregg Henry) .
Marc
Rich Man, Poor Man: The Complete Collection will be released on Sept 28.
Barb
Lister
Neighbours
Edward McArdle
2010-08-28 03:42:28 UTC
Post by Barb May
Post by e***@aol.com
I would like to see Rich Man Poor Man Book 1 and the tacky Book 2-
(with Gregg Henry) .
Marc
Rich Man, Poor Man: The Complete Collection will be released on Sept 28.
Neighbours
The problem there being that there are about 2000 to 3000 episodes!
Edward McArdle
Wingnut
That's what portable 2TB Seagate FreeAgent drives are for.
l***@yahoo.com
2010-08-27 12:28:22 UTC
Post by Lord Vader III
Post by Joe
Irrespective whether any former or current TV show/s mentioned
already
is available on DVD or Blu ray (but you reckon its release could've
included a lot more in the way of extras), or still isn't available,
what greatly admired TV shows would you love seeing get a deluxe DVD
release.
Buffy is the only one I'm waiting for but it seems it may never come
on Blu-Ray.  :(
http://www.quadruplez.com/2010/06/essay-why-buffy-may-never-be-blu/
LVIII
They need to entirely redo all the special effects ala the Star Trek
TOS Remasters style. I believe it will be done eventually. Just not
for awhile.
Anim8rFSK
2010-08-27 14:16:00 UTC
In article
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Post by Lord Vader III
Post by Joe
Irrespective whether any former or current TV show/s mentioned
already
is available on DVD or Blu ray (but you reckon its release could've
included a lot more in the way of extras), or still isn't available,
what greatly admired TV shows would you love seeing get a deluxe DVD
release.
Buffy is the only one I'm waiting for but it seems it may never come
on Blu-Ray.  :(
http://www.quadruplez.com/2010/06/essay-why-buffy-may-never-be-blu/
LVIII
They need to entirely redo all the special effects ala the Star Trek
TOS Remasters style. I believe it will be done eventually. Just not
for awhile.
Why would they replace the effects with low quality video game crap?
--
TOM SWIFT 100th Anniversary convention! July 16-18 2010, San Diego, CA
TS100 Convention site: http://www.TomSwiftEnterprises.com
TOM SWIFT INFO: http://www.tomswift.info
Wingnut
2010-08-28 02:50:45 UTC
Post by Anim8rFSK
In article
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Post by Lord Vader III
Post by Joe
Irrespective whether any former or current TV show/s mentioned
already
is available on DVD or Blu ray (but you reckon its release could've
included a lot more in the way of extras), or still isn't
available, what greatly admired TV shows would you love seeing get
a deluxe DVD release.
Buffy is the only one I'm waiting for but it seems it may never come
on Blu-Ray.  :(
http://www.quadruplez.com/2010/06/essay-why-buffy-may-never-be-blu/
LVIII
They need to entirely redo all the special effects ala the Star Trek
TOS Remasters style. I believe it will be done eventually. Just not
for awhile.
Why would they replace the effects with low quality video game crap?
Nobody said anything about "low quality video game crap". In fact, Lionel
explicitly suggested using FX on a par with the TOS remaster, which is on
a par with Trials and Tribble-ations, which is on a par with DS9 as a
whole, which is just plain awesome.

What would you prefer instead, anyway, keeping the Buffy equivalent of a
cement-dipped windsock? ;-)
l***@yahoo.com
Get a Life too.
Ubiquitous
2010-08-30 10:32:14 UTC
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Get a Life too.
Oooh! I loved that show!

I'd like to see Nightstand.
--
It is simply breathtaking to watch the glee and abandon with which
the liberal media and the Angry Left have been attempting to turn
for them, it's failing.
trotsky
2010-08-30 12:53:18 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Get a Life too.
Oooh! I loved that show!
I'd like to see Nightstand.
Go to Walmart and buy one.
Ubiquitous
2010-08-31 21:21:43 UTC
Post by trotsky
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Get a Life too.
Oooh! I loved that show!
I'd like to see Nightstand.
Go to Walmart and buy one.
Looks like "trotsky"'s a wee bit confused again:

http://www.classicvideostreams.com/BCVS/_TV/NIGHTSTAND/NIGHTSTAND_idx.htm

:Mocking Jerry Springer-like talk shows, Night Stand was a fake talk show
:hosted by lovable, Dick Dietrick, played masterfully by Timothy Stack. Dick
:would bring on ridiculous guests and go into a plethora of even more
:ridiculous questions. A Springer/Ricky Lake- type show, the "Dick Dietrick
:Show" would bring on guests that not even fans of the entire "outrageous"
:talk show genre would want to see. Many of the themes had sexual overtones,
:obvious to everyone watching, except for Dick himself who would make
:comments that everyone else found explicit, but Dick himself thought nothing
:of it. Soon after he would scold the audience when realizing the sexual
:overtone, and say, "People, no....no." Also see The Dick Dietrick
:International Fan Club

The show was nothing short of brilliant!
--
Mr. Bush's disfavor in Washington owes more to his greatest success. Simply
put, there are those who will never forgive Mr. Bush for not losing a war they
had all declared unwinnable.
weary flake
2010-09-05 05:25:03 UTC
Post by trotsky
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Get a Life too.
Oooh! I loved that show!
I'd like to see Nightstand.
Go to Walmart and buy one.
"get a life"

weary flake
2010-09-05 05:24:23 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Get a Life too.
Oooh! I loved that show!
I do too, sorta, but that's why I don't want a deluxe DVD
release of it; just the episodes, man, no docs, commentary
or other fillers, or anything that would hang up the release
of the shows.
l***@yahoo.com
2010-08-27 12:25:08 UTC
Post by Joe
Irrespective whether any former or current TV show/s mentioned
already
is available on DVD or Blu ray (but you reckon its release could've
included a lot more in the way of extras), or still isn't available,
what greatly admired TV shows would you love seeing get a deluxe DVD
release.
WKRP in Cincinnati and I'll pay through the nose to get a good quality
with all or most of the original music intact.